Receiving orders: Mon-Fri
Order processing: 9:00 - 21:00
Material – linden wood
The size of the door jamb – 2050х800
Insert - 8 mm tempered glass
Distinctive features of doors for hamam:
1. The door jamb is made of linden obtained by heating with a high temperature without oxygen. This method reduces the moisture absorption at 80% and the thermal conductivity at 20%. These characteristics make it possible to use the door "Sesame" in the Turkish baths.
2. Insert made of tempered glass with a pattern, which has thickness 8mm (stalinite), a high mechanical strength and heat resistance.
3. Hinges made of stainless steel.
4. Choose left or right door swing direction when installing, by rotating door assembly 180º if needed.
5. The presence of the threshold.
6. The latch is made in Germany.
7. Closing mechanism is in the door handles, not in contact with the glass.
8. There is the sealer compound for storing steam temperature indicators in the sauna.
The door is recommended for using in the Turkish baths.
The door to the sauna "SESAME 2050х800" is perfect for any kind of baths or saunas. Door leaf consists of tempered glass bronze matte color, door jamb made of laminated linden timber with the sealer compound for storing a heat in the room.
Powered By ocStore
Tesli © 2018