Receiving orders: Mon-Fri
Order processing: 9:00 - 21:00
Distinctive features of hamam doors:
1. The door jamb is made of lime obtained by heating with a high temperature without oxygen. This method reduces the moisture absorption at 80% and the thermal conductivity at 20%. These characteristics make it possible to use the door "Sesame" in the Turkish baths.
2. Insert made of tempered glass, which has thickness 8mm (stalinite), with a pattern and a high mechanical strength and heat resistance.
3. Hinges made of stainless steel.
4. Choose left or right door swing direction when installing, by rotating door assembly 180º if needed.
5. The presence of the threshold.
6. The latch is made in Germany.
7. Closing mechanism is in the door handles, not in contact with the glass.
8. There is the sealer compound for storing steam temperature indicators in the sauna.
The door is recommended for using in the Turkish baths.
The hamam door "SESAME" is perfect for using in a traditional Turkish baths. Insert made of tempered glass thickness of 8 mm, which has a great mechanical strength and heat resistance. Ornament on the glass, no doubt, will accentuate feature Turkish bath design.
Warranty - 12 months.
All products TM "Tesli" have the necessary certificates and hygienic conclusions for using.
Material – linden wood
The size of the door jamb – 678 х 1880
Insert - 8 mm tempered glass
Powered By ocStore
Tesli © 2018